Activate The Undo Button On Gmail And Undo Sent Email : Gmail, if you dont know about it already which is hard to believe, then let me give you a brief introduction about Gmail, Gmail is a absolutely free email service. Google introduced Gmail on April 1 2004 but at that moment it was in Beta State so it was just invites based later on Feb 7 2007 the invite system was lifted and was provided to anyone who needed. Gmail provides 15 GB to its every user for free to Store data , Photos , Video Clips etc.
Although a Gmail account can be used for various activities and signing up at various other site but the main use of it is to send E-mails to Friends, Family and Business Associates . There are times when we send a mail to fellow companion but then regret the decision of sending the Mail and we are kept wishing that he/she doesn’t read that Mail but worry no more as Google has granted you this wish by providing you a Button to undo the Mail you just sent, preventing you from unwanted Embarrassing Moment.
Activate The Undo Button On Gmail And Undo Sent Email
Well to Undo Sent Email you have to Activate The Undo Button On Gmail from Settings Menu. For now you can just undo sent mail within 30 seconds from the time of sending the Email. So you must be wondering How This Thing Works ? Well the answer to it is very simple Gmail just delays the sending of the Email by exact same time you asked for to be cancelled in this case 30 seconds after which the Email is sent in a normal way and it can’t be undone after that.
How To Activate The Undo Button On Gmail And Undo Sent Email
- First of all open your Gmail account.
- Here click on the “Gear Tool Icon”.
- Now Click on Settings Tab to open it.
- Now in General Tab , drag down until you see ” Undo Send ” Section.
- Check the Enable Undo Send option and change the value from 10 seconds to 30 seconds giving you the maximum time period to Change your Mind.
- Once you have done that drag down to the Bottom and click on ” Save Changes ” to save the changes you have made.
- Now every time you send a Email, you will always see ” Undo ” option right next to the Your Message Has Been Sent notifying text bar.
I hope and wish that this method did work for you to Activate The Undo Button On Gmail And Undo Sent Email , if not you can contact us through our comment section or you can even ask us your doubts or suggest us anything on our Facebook page. Please dont forget to like & share our post on Facebook , Twitter or Google Plus as it will surely help us to grow and clicking on those ads you see too as it is the main source of our income.
Thanks For Reading How To Activate The Undo Button On Gmail And Undo Sent Email .