Cast/Mirror Your Android Device Screen On PC : Today if you ask me What Can Android Do? My answer to it will be that Android Device is quite capable of doing anything without much of the restriction, you can watch movie, listen to songs, play high end games, prepare presentation and what not. There are times when we have to show our Android Content or wanna enjoy playing games on big screen rather than doing it on our Mobile, well some of the task can be easily done by sending files to the PC or Laptop via USB Cables but what if you don’t have the USB Cable and moreover you can’t cast or mirror the Games via USB Cables, you will be required to have an HDMI Cable and also your Android Device should support it.
Well with time everything grows and so did Android and its technology , you no more need any cables let it be USB or HDMI to Cast or Mirror your Android Device to your Desktop PC or Laptop all you need is certain simple Apps to do the Tricks and that’s it after which Cast/Mirror Your Android Device Screen On PC .
Cast/Mirror Your Android Device Screen On PC
There was a time when to view your Android Device on the big screen required HDMI Cable and we all know the hustle of using the HDMI Cable the major being the Cable length , you always had to be in an appropriate distance to operate your Android Device as the Cable won’t allow you to go much further or the Cable will get detach. But not anymore as there are ways to view your Device right on your Windows PC or Laptop and that too without any HDMI Cable all you need is one of the following a WiFi connection and that’s it. So , today in this tutorial we are gonna learn How To Cast/Mirror Your Android Device Screen On PC without the help of any HDMI Cable.
- An Android Device running Android Kitkat (v 4.4) or above.
- A Windows PC/Laptop.
- Chrome Browser on your Windows PC/Laptop.
- Both the Android Device and your PC/Laptop must be on the same Wifi Network.
Note : This App requires Root access on Android Kitkat while on Android Lollipop it doesn’t require any Root Access.
How To Cast/Mirror Your Android Device Screen On PC
- First of all Install Miror Beta App from Google Play Store.
- Now on your PC/Laptop Download And Install Google Chrome Browser for Windows and for Mac.
- Once Chrome is installed click on this link to install AllCast Receiver App on your PC/Laptop.
- Now open the AllCast Receiver App on your PC/Laptop.
- On your Android Device open the Mirror Beta App and click on the IP address you see it would be something like ” Chrome@Your IP “.
- As soon as you click on the IP on your Android Device your Screen will POP Up on the AllCast Receiver App on your PC/Laptop.
Troubleshoot To Cast/Mirror Your Android Device Screen On PC: If you don’t see any IP on your Mirror Beta App on your Android Device inspite of being on the same WiFi network then do the following changes in your PC/Laptop firewall.
- First of all click on Windows Start Icon.
- Now type to search ” Windows Firewall “, open Windows Firewall.
- Click on ” Advance Settings ” on the left Column.
- Now on the left column you will see ” Inbound Rules ” click on it.
- On the Right Column you will see ” New Rules “, click on that.
- Now select the second option ” Port ” and click Next.
- Now for TCP, in Specific Local Port Option input ” 53515 ” and hit Next.
- Simply Allow The Connection and hit Next .
- Leave the settings as it is and again hit next , in the next screen you will be asked to input the name put it as AllCast and hit Finish.
- Again Repeat the Procedure but this time inplace of TCP click on UDP and do the following procedure.
- Once that’s done you will see the IP of your PC/Laptop on your Mirror Beta App on your Android Device and hence successfully Cast/Mirror Your Android Device Screen On PC.
I hope and wish that this method did work for you to Cast/Mirror Your Android Device Screen On PC Right Away Without HDMI Cable , if not you can contact us through our comment section or you can even ask us your doubts or suggest us anything on our Facebook page. Please dont forget to like & share our post on Facebook , Twitter or Google Plus as it will surely help us to grow and clicking on those ads you see too as it is the main source of our income.
Thanks For Reading How To Cast/Mirror Your Android Device Screen On PC Right Away Without HDMI Cable .