How To Change Google Now Command From Ok Google To Something Else : Google Now is an intelligent voice assistant that Google offers on its Android Devices as default and also to other platforms but that depends on user to install Google Now on there device or not.Google Now proactively provides all the important news feeds and articles that you read about by going through your cache memory ie based on your search habits and shows all those information in form of cards.
Google Now as you all now it already can be launched or can be awaken by saying “Ok Google” anytime from any screen any app but have you ever wondered what if it could be launched by calling it by something else like “Hey Jarvis” wouldn’t it fancy you. Well there is a solution to it too, you can wake your Google Now by saying “Hey Jarvis” or something like that and today we are gonna discuss about it.
Change Google Now Command From Ok Google To Something Else
To change Google Now command from OK Google to something else you will have to download and install an app which will further let you change Google Now Command. In this process you don’t need any kind of Root Permission so this process can be applied to any Android Device running on Android version 4.1+ because Google Now can’t work on Android version below 4.1.
Prerequisite ( Change Google Now Command From OK Google To Something Else )
How To Change Google Now Command From Ok Google To Something Else
- Download and install the latest version of Google Search App on your device if you haven’t already.
- Download and install Open Mic+ For Google Now App.
- After installation ,open the app Open Mic+ For Google Now.
- As soon as you open up the app you will see a warning indicating you to turn off Google Now Hot word Detection,here click on Settings>>Voice>>OK Google Detection >> Turn it Off.
- Now head back to Open Mic+ For Google Now App and tap on Say area with a pencil icon.
- Here type any command with which you want your Google Now respond like “Hey Jarvis” and then hit Set.
- Once set click on the Play button.
- That’s it you now have successfully customized and changed Google Now wake up command from OK Google to something else in this case to Hey Jarvis.
I hope this post on How To Change Google Now Command From Ok Google To Something Else helped you and if you liked our work then please do share with your friends and like it over Facebook, Twitter or/and Google + by simply clicking on the links at the bottom of the post as it will help us to grow . You can now even SUBSCRIBE US to get latest updates on our post and articles.
Thanks for reading How To Change Google Now Command From Ok Google To Something Else , Peace