Use computer keyboard to type on your Android device:Smartphones comes packed with lots of features.There are many apps which connects you socially and here you can send and receive messages from your known or strangers.Many people find it hard to type on mobile and their typing speed is also less on mobile that to with error.In this article I will be sharing a trick with you using which you can Use computer keyboard to type on your Android device which will eventually increase your speed of reply.
There are many reason for you to Use computer keyboard to type on your Android device and one from the list is that it is very troublesome when you are using your PC and at the same time messages are being received on your android device which you need to answer it for which picking up phone and then typing can be a distraction from your work.If this is the case follow the tutorial below to Use computer keyboard to type on your Android device.
Use computer keyboard to type on your Android device:Installation
We will be using and app called Remote Keyboard to Use computer keyboard to type on your Android device.Follow below steps to do so
- Download and Install Remote Keyboard app.You can get it for free from Google Play store or click here to download it.
- Once installed open the app and follow the start up instruction.Enable and select Remote Keyboard as an input method when asked
- Select your preferred language.
- The app will tell you the listening port and IP of your phone,which will be required when connecting your device with computer.
Use computer keyboard to type on your Android device:Connecting
Below step are for connecting your Android device with PC and for this purpose you need a Telnet client.Almost all major OS systems come preinstalled with a telnet client.If you want to avoid this hassle use PuTTY.It is an open source tool that create Telnet and SSH sessions within seconds.
- Launch Telnet client.If you are using PuTTY then install it and then launch it.
- Enter the IP and Listening port information.The one which was given by the Remote Keyboard app.
- Choose Telnet under Connection Type.
- Now click Open.
- A window will open (similar to command prompt).This window will shoe the status of the Telnet connection.Anything you write on this window will appear on your Android Device(The app which is active)
Note:-Your Android device and your Computer must be connected with the same wifi signal in order the app to work.
Thanks for reading the article on Use computer keyboard to type on your Android device.If you face any problem regarding any step you can contact us by commenting below.Do not forget to share and subscribe us.