CyanogenMod 11 M 11 Is Live With New Features And Bug Fixes
Everybody is surely familiar with CyanogenMod but if you still have no idea about CyanogenMod let me give you a brief introduction about it .
Well CyanogenMod is an enhanced custom ROM based on Android and more precisely current version ie CyanogenMod 11 series is based on Android KitKat 4.4.4 . Its main aim is to provide Stock Android feel which is generally found on Google’s Nexus Line . It provides features which is not made available or rather say is absent on official firmware distributed by their respective vendors . It also doesn’t come with preloaded apps unlike the various OEM brands which further enhances the performance of the device . Almost every user has reported the increase in battery life and performance of their device as compared to their device using their official firmware.
CyanogenMod 11 Features :
- Native theming support .
- Flac audio codec support .
- Enhanced Reboot menu.
- Cpu overclocking .
- Soft button tweaking .
- Toggles in the notification pull down .
- App permissions management .
There are lot more features which is hard to mention here, to know it all head here .
What’s New In CyanogenMod 11 M11
Here is the official Changelog of CyanogenMod 11 M11 :-
- New Devices: Galaxy S4 Active (jactivelte), Galaxy S4 SK I-9506 (ks01lte), Galaxy S5 GSM (klte), Galaxy Tab 10.1 (picassowifi), Galaxy Player 4.0 (ypg1)
- Re-introduce Samsung Galaxy Relay 4G (apexqtmo) support.
- Fix signal strength showing ’2147483647′ on certain devices.
- Frameworks & Core Apps: CAF and other upstream updates.
- Lockscreen: Do not play sounds while a phone call is active & MSIM updates.
- Frameworks: Add base & MSIM APIs for SEEK (Secure Element Evaluation Kit) support.
- Frameworks: Fix volume button changing two ‘steps’ per click.
- Frameworks: Add ‘Screen Off’ action for double-tap/long-press configuration options.
- Show devices connected to your WiFi (tethering) Hotspot.
- Fix bug related to ‘switch to last app’ action while in Recents view.
- Fix Navigation Bar arrow keys in RTL locales.
- Translations updates from CyanogenMod CrowdIn team.
- Adjustments to ‘Glove Mode’ (High Touch Sensitivity).
- APN Updates for various regions.
- Camera: Add support for all available Slow Shutter speeds (hardware dependent); Improve shutter button.
- Dialer/InCallUI: Fix smartcover always showing answer fragment.
- LG G2: Address GPS and NFC issues.
- Base support for HTC Desire 816 & HTC One Mini 2 (pending nightlies).
- Various security updates.
- General bug fixes.
If you want to try this amazing ROM head here .
So this is it for today’s article CyanogenMod 11 M11 Is Live With New Features And Bug Fixes , if you have any queries or suggestion regarding this article do let us know through your comments below.
If you like this post on CyanogenMod 11 M11 Is Live With New Features And Bug Fixes and would like to see more like this do let us know and please do share and like our page over Facebook , Twitter and Google + as it will help us to grow . Thanks for reading. 🙂