How To Download And Install Xposed Framework On Android Lollipop : Xposed Framework has always been the one of the important App for every root user. For those who have no idea Xposed Framework is an App which opens the Gate of various modification that you can do on your Device.There was time that for any coustomisation rather it be the performance tweak or Appearance improvement the user has to FLASH the Custom ROM on their device. But with the use of Xposed Framework the user can tweak their device to get optimal performance as well as the look they want without even flashing any Custom ROM, all that is required is installation of certain Modules.
Xposed Framework until now was only compatible to Android KitKat or Android version below that and there were various questions about when it was going to make its way to Android Lollipop, well now it certainly has made its way to Android Lollipop. But Xposed Framework installation on Android Lollipop is quite tricky so today I will help you to download and install Xposed Framework on Android Lollipop.
Download And Install Xposed Framework On Android Lollipop
To install Xposed Framework you should have Rooted Android Device. To install it you will be required to flash certain zip file so make sure that your device has Custom Recovery.
Prerequisite ( Download And Install Xposed Framework On Android Lollipop )
- A Rooted Android Device running on Android Lollipop.
- Custom Recovery on your Device.
- Download Xposed Framework zip file from here.
- Download Xposed Framework Apk file from here.
How To Download And Install Xposed Framework On Android Lollipop
- Flash the Xposed Framework zip file you downloaded via Custom Recovery. After flashing completion reboot your device.
- Now install the Xposed Framework Apk you downloaded.
- Now from Google Play Store download and install SELinux Mode Changer App.
- Open SELinux Mode Changer App once it gets installed, in the App change SELinux Mode from Enforcing to Permissive.
- Open the Xposed Framework App, and tap on the Framework Option, here tap on Soft Reboot ( whenever you want to reboot your device you have to do it through Framework option or else Xposed Framework will stop working).
- Once your device reboots, open the Xposed Framework App and tap on Modules to further install any Module you like ( for now only certain modules are compaitable with Android Lollipop but with time more modules will be supported).
I hope this post on How To Download And Install Xposed Framework On Android Lollipop : 100 % Working Method helped you and if you liked our work then please do share with your friends and like it over Facebook, Twitter or/and Google+ by simply clicking on the links at the bottom of the post as it will help us to grow . You can now even SUBSCRIBE US to get latest updates on our post and articles. If you have any queries or suggestion do let us know through your comments below and we will surely get back to you.
Thanks for reading How To Download And Install Xposed Framework On Android Lollipop : 100 % Working Method , Peace