Install Bluestacks With 1 GB Ram On Windows 7/8/8.1 : Bluestacks is an Android Emulator for Windows 7/8/8.1 to run Android Apps. Since Bluestacks arrival it has been enjoying its popularity as the Best Android Emulator present till date . Bluestacks is basically an App Player which lets you download and install Android Apps right on your desktop PC/Laptop and unlike other Android Emulator this is free and has far better UI .Although Bluestacks is easy to Download and Install but some guys fails to install due to low specs of their Desktop PC/Laptop and the main reason is Low RAM. Well none of us wants to spend extra bucks to run a software and believe me you don’t need to as there is a way to Install Bluestacks With 1 GB RAM on Windows 7/8/8.1 and today we are gonna talk about it.
Install Bluestacks With 1 GB RAM On Windows 7/8/8.1
Bluestacks Android App player is an heavy Software and so it thus require high Memory in other words it requires high RAM but since we are talking about to Install Bluestacks With 1 GB RAM On Windows 7/8/8.1 it is quite obvious you don’t have high RAM value. So in this case we will have to change the way Bluestacks installation works with the help of a software called ORCA. Although there are other software like ORCA but i would recommend you this one due to its low size and easy working. ORCA is basically a Microsoft Windows installer package editor which lets you edit the setup file of the particular software in this case Bluestacks so that you can Install Bluestacks With 1 GB RAM on your PC/Laptop. This method to Install Bluestacks With 1 GB RAM works only on Offline Installer and will have no effect on the Split Installer of Bluestacks.
How To Install Bluestacks With 1 GB RAM On Windows 7/8/8.1
- First of all Download the ORCA software from here and install it on your Windows PC/Laptop.
- After ORCA successful installation, download Bluestacks Offline Installer since this method to Install Bluestacks With 1 GB RAM on your Windows 7/8/8.1 doesn’t work on Split Installer.
- Now go to the download location of Bluestacks Offline Installer and right click on it, then chose EDIT WITH ORCA to Install Bluestacks With 1 GB RAM on your Windows 7/8/8.1.
- In the left panel locate Launch Condition and click on it.
- Now in the right panel and chose Installed OR PhysicalMemory and delete it by pressing ctrl+shift+x.
- Now again in the left panel click on InstallExecutiveSequence and delete CheckMsiSignature in the right side by pressing ctrl+shift+x.
- Once that’s done Save the Changes.
- Now you can easily Install Bluestacks With 1 GB RAM on your Windows 7/8/8.1
I hope and wish that this method did work for you to Install Bluestacks With 1 GB RAM on your Windows 7/8/8.1 , if not you can contact us through our comment section or you can even ask us your doubts or suggest us anything on our Facebook page. Please dont forget to like & share our post on Facebook , Twitter or Google Plus as it will surely help us to grow and clicking on those ads you see too as it is the main source of our income.
Thanks For Reading How To Install Bluestacks With 1 GB RAM on your Windows 7/8/8.1.