How To Find Lost Android Phone Using Google Search : There has always been the time when we place our device somewhere and then have no idea where we kept it or sometimes we even forget to pick it up back again while eating in a Restraunt and then there are times when a device is stolen and we thus have no clue where it is now .
Misplacing a Phone has always been a issue to each and everyone of us, we keep it somewhere and then forget about it and then we have to search up everywhere in the house just to find the Device. There were already certain ways to locate your device when it is lost which although not so hard but sometimes do feel complicated atleast to few people and to resolve this issue Google has come forward and introduced a feature Find Lost Android Phone which will help each and everyone of us in finding our Phone lot quicker and with no hard and straight rule.
Find Lost Android Phone Using Google Search
Google from their official Google+ Account said this : “We’ve all been there — you’ve searched under your car seat, tossed around the sofa cushions and you still can’t find your phone,” Google said in a message on Google+. “If you know where your computer is, you can now ask Google to find your Android phone from your desktop.”
The introduction to the Find Lost Android Phone using Google Search feature is obviously not so big and the world didnt stop to this but this has brought simplicity and is defenitely time saving.
How To Find Lost Android Phone Using Google Search
- Your device must have the updated Google Search App if not update from here.
- Now on your PC open your browser and open Google.com.
- In the Search box search for ” Find My Phone ” , make sure that both of your device ie the PC and the Phone both are login using the same Google ID.
- Once you search for Find My Phone you will see the location of your Phone ( you may have to login again due to security reasons ).
- Now here in the map you can see where exactly is your device , but if you still cant find it then you can make your Phone ring no matter if it is in silent mode , to do that click on the Ring icon , this will force your device to ring even in silent.
- This is how you can Find lost Android Phone using Google Search.
I hope this post on How To Find Lost Android Phone Using Google Search helped you and if you liked our work then please do share with your friends and like it over Facebook, Twitter or/and Google + by simply clicking on the links at the bottom of the post as it will help us to grow . You can now even SUBSCRIBE US to get latest updates on our post and articles.
Thanks for reading How To Find Lost Android Phone Using Google Search , Peace