Fix Fastboot Device Not Recognised Problem : If you have ever thought about rooting your device, unlocking your bootloader or tried flashing any ROM over custom recovery then you must have heard about ADB as well as FASTBOOT as without the knowledge of it you can’t proceed to do any of the above mentioned task. Fix Fastboot Device Not Recognised Problem.
So, what’s ADB and FASTBOOT? Let’s discuss about it first. ADB stands for Android Debug Bridge which is a versatile command line prompt which lets you communicate your Android smartphone with your PC. While FASTBOOT helps you to re-flash your Android smartphone partition like unlocking your bootloader or flashing custom recovery, through some commands in the command prompt using your PC. Fix Fastboot Device Not Recognised Problem.
Fix Fastboot Device Not Recognised Problem
So coming to our topic, Fix Fastboot Device Not Recognised Problem, I myself encountered this problem a while back where no matter what I do my device (Oneplus 3) wasn’t being recognized in the fastboot menu. I updated my device drivers even installed adb drivers but none of them did the trick, my device was still not being recognised so it was clear something wasn’t going right but finally after long hours I managed to solve it. So at that time I thought I might not be the one who was facing this error so today I thought to share this with you and help you Fix Fastboot Device Not Recognised Problem. So without wasting any more time let’s move ahead and Fix Fastboot Device Not Recognised Problem.
Prerequisite ( Fix Fastboot Device Not Recognised Problem )
How To Fix Fastboot Device Not Recognised Problem
- First of all make sure you have installed your Android smartphone driver on your PC, if not than install it because it’s not possible to proceed ahead without this.
- On your Android smartphone go to settings> about phone> click 7 times on Build no option located at the bottom, you will now see a pop-up that you are now a DEVELOPER.
- Go back to settings and then go to developer option there turn on USB DEBUGGING option and connect your Android smartphone to your PC. ( Fix Fastboot Device Not Recognised Problem ).
- Now install ADB driver which you have downloaded to your PC by selecting your device.
- Unzip the 15 seconds ADB installer and then install it on your PC.
- Now go to Local Disk C/adb folder, in that folder hold shift key and then press right mouse key and select ” Open command window here ” option, a command prompt will open. ( Fix Fastboot Device Not Recognised Problem ).
- Now connect your smartphone back to your PC and type ” adb devices “, (a pop up will emerge on your Android smartphone to allow USB Debugging select always and allow it) to confirm your device is being detected.
- Once that is confirmed type ” adb reboot bootloader “, this command will reboot your device to FASTBOOT menu. ( Fix Fastboot Device Not Recognised Problem ).
- Type ” fastboot devices “, if you see the same device code this means your device is being recognized but if you don’t then follow the below steps.
- Remove and reconnect your Android smartphone to your PC by still being in the fastboot menu.
- On your PC, right click on the ” My PC ” and click on ” Manage “, there on the left side you will see ” Device Manager ” option click on it. ( .Fix Fastboot Device Not Recognised Problem ).
- In that menu, you will see some ” Unknown USB Device ” in my case it was Kedacom USB Device, click on it in the drop down option right click on it and select Update Driver.
- In this new pop up click on ” Browse my computer for driver software ” and then click on ” Let me pick from a list….. ” option.
- There click on ” Android Bootloader Interface ” and press next, it will install the driver on your PC.
- That’s it, you have now succesfully installed all the drivers and Fix Fastboot Device Not Recognised Problem.
I hope and wish that this method did work for you to Fix Fastboot Device Not Recognised Problem , if not you can contact us through our comment section or you can even ask us your doubts or suggest us anything on our Facebook page. Please dont forget to like & share our post on Facebook , Twitter or Google Plus as it will surely help us to grow and clicking on those ads you see too as it is the main source of our income.
Thanks For Reading How To Fix Fastboot Device Not Recognised Problem.