Fix Google Play Store Error 194 : Google Play Store is the hub of Downloading and Updating official Apps of Android which insures you a virus free and stable version of the Apps than any other means. Google Play Store has about A Million Apps in there basket to be downloaded and one can find almost every kind of App here rather it be Media App, Launcher, Keyboard etc. It is the easiest and most safest way to Download and Update an App.Fix Google Play Store Error 194
Sometimes user fails to download and update their App through Google Play Store due to various error of which the popular being the Google Play Store Error 927, Google Play Store Error 403, Google Play Store Error 961, Google Play Store 941 and Google Play Store 492 etc . But recently a new Google Play Store Error has come into the notice, Google Play Store Error 194 which doesn’t lets you download or update your App through Google Play Store and today we are gonna a way to Fix Google Play Store Error 194.
Fix Google Play Store Error 194
Google Play Store is although a brilliant way to download or update any app but its error during download or updating an App is quite annoying as these error gives the least amount of information about the particular error, all it shows is an error code which further makes these error more complicated, annoying and more difficult to fix it. Although in our earlier post we have almost covered the most common Google Play Store Errors and its Fixes, but today we are gonna Fix Google Play Store Error 194 which is quite new and most notorius in the error town on which mere restarting your Android Phone doesn’t have any effect.
Why This Error Occurs ( Fix Google Play Store Error 194 )
Before talking about to Fix Google Play Store Error 194 let us know why this error actually occurs :-
- Google Play Store Cache Issue.
- Google Account Issue.
- Google Play Store stored Data issue.
How To Fix Google Play Store Error 194
- If you see this error and want to Fix Google Play Store Error 194, then first of all close Google Play Store.
- Now go to your Phone’s Setting.
- Then Go to Manage Apps or just Apps.
- There Find Google Play Store and then click on it.
- Once you are in Google Play Store Setting option, first clear cache memory by tapping on Clear Cache Button.
- Now Click on Clear Data it will clear up any Data associated with Google Play Store including your Account Info.
- Once that’s done restart your Android Device.
- As soon as your device boots up , sync your account with Google Play Store.
- You have now Fix Google Play Store Error 194 successfully.
I hope and wish that this method did work for you to Fix Google Play Store Error 194 , if not you can contact us through our comment section or you can even ask us your doubts or suggest us anything on our Facebook page. Please dont forget to like & share our post on Facebook , Twitter or Google Plus as it will surely help us to grow and clicking on those ads you see too as it is the main source of our income.
Thanks For Reading How To Fix Google Play Store Error 194.