How To Fix No Network/No IMEI Number Error On Android : Sometimes flashing some ROM, Kernel or both causes your Device to lose Network Signal or leaves your device without any IMEI Number which is necessary for your device to receive Network Signals and which is also responsible for tracking down your Device when it is lost or stolen.
Today in this post I will guide you to recover your lost IMEI number and fix your No Network Signal Error on your Android Device. This method only works on Qualcomm Device and those looking for Mediatek device head here.
Fix No Network/No IMEI Number Error On Android
To fix no network/no IMEI number error on Android you will need to flash the stock baseband for your device which can easily be easily found, for that all you need to do is search on Google for the Stock Firmware of your device. Here I will be giving you the example on SONY Xperia SP.
- Download FlashTool for your device.
- Download Stock Firmware for your device.
- A Desktop/ Laptop running on Windows OS.
- A Data Cable of Good Quality (if not genuine).
Fix No Network/No IMEI Number Error : SONY Xperia SP
- Download the Stock Firmware File of SONY Xperia SP from here.
- Download and install FlashTool on your Desktop/Laptop. The link for SONY Xperia SP FlashTool is here.
- Move the downloaded Stock Firmware to “C:/FlashTool/firmware”.
- Now open Flash tool and choose the downloaded Firmware.
- Now boot your device into Flashmode for SONY Xperia SP switch off your device and press the VOLUME Down key and connect your device to the Desktop/Laptop ( for any other Android Device search on Google by writing name of your device along with Flashmode key combination for example “SONY XPERIA SP FLASHMODE COMBINATION KEY”).
- In the EXCLUDE Option Panel select everything except Baseband .
- You can also choose whether to wipe data or cache although it is recommended to wipe data and cache.
- Now click on Flash and wait for Flashing to get complete.
- After Flashing, your device will boot up, check for Network Signals and check IMEI Number on your device by typing on Dialer *06#,you should now see the IMEI Number of your Device.
I hope this post on How To Fix No Network/No IMEI Number Error On Android : A Complete Fix Guide helped you and if you liked our work then please do share with your friends and like it over Facebook, Twitter or/and Google+ by simply clicking on the links at the bottom of the post as it will help us to grow . You can now even SUBSCRIBE US to get latest updates on our post and articles. If you have any queries or suggestion do let us know through your comments below and we will surely get back to you.
Read Also : How To Use And Download Netcut For Android
Thanks for reading How To Fix No Network/No IMEI Number Error On Android : A Complete Fix Guide , Peace