Fix Windows Black Screen Error After Login : Unlike Blue Screen Dump Error this error causes your Windows Screen to go all black just after the Login Screen , all you can see after logging in is a Black Screen and your cursor and nothing else nothing at all. Windows Black Screen Error After Login screen is quite frustrating and annoying as one feels helpless to resolve it.
Windows Black Screen Error After Login can occur due to various reason of which major being the incompatible Software or Virus or Malware which deletes the major registry files which is used by Windows OS to work efficiently. These registry files actually belongs to Windows Explorer and thus any exploitation to it results in Windows Black Screen Error After Login.
Fix Windows Black Screen Error After Login
Windows Black Screen Error After Login is not so Popular and is found and experienced by very few of Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 users. Though this error is not so common but when it occurs , it leaves the user to wonder how to solve it while many of us are left to wonder what exactly has happened? Due to which most of the times user has to end up formatting their Windows which according to them is the only solution. Well let me tell there is easy and lot better solution than that which obviously doesn’t require you to format your Windows, you only need to renew a registry file which in this post I’m gonna tell you How.
How To Fix Windows Black Screen Error After Login
- First of all Turn On your PC/Laptop.
- Now login to your system as usual.
- Now if you are experiencing Windows Black Screen Error After Login, you will see all black screen with just cursor on the screen.
- Now press ” ctrl+alt+del ” altogether this will open up a New Menu, here click on Task Manager, now you will see Task Manager.
- Now in Task Manager click on File TAb and choose Run New Task.
- Now type ” regedit.exe ” and hit Enter, this will open Registry Editor.
- Now click on the left trianle icon on ” Hkey_Local_Machine ” and then head over to “Hkey_Local_Machine>>Software>>Microsoft>>Windows NT>>Current Version ” .
- And then finally click on Winlogan Folder (here click on the folder and not the triangle)
- Now here Right Click anywhere on the Right Side and choose “New String Value” and save it as “shell” .
- Once the “shell” string is created click on it to modify and at value data section put “explorer.exe” and save it and then Restart your system .
- Now you will no more see any Windows Black Screen Error After Login.
I hope and wish that this method did work for you to Fix Windows Black Screen Error After Login , if not you can contact us through our comment section or you can even ask us your doubts or suggest us anything on our Facebook page. Please dont forget to like & share our post on Facebook , Twitter or Google Plus as it will surely help us to grow and clicking on those ads you see too as it is the main source of our income.
Thanks For Reading How To Fix Windows Black Screen Error After Login.