How To Get Ambient Display On Non Rooted Android Device : Ambient Display was first introduced by Motorola as Active Display and later was adobpted and renamed as Ambient Display by Google. Ambient Display is basically an active display which makes your Device Display to glow up whenever there is any new notification rather it be from WhatsApp, Gmail or any Missed Call.
At the time of launch of this feature there were lots and lots of discussion going on over the Ambient Display, that will it be launched to every Lollipop Device or will it be limited to Nexus 6 similarly as in the case of Moto X devices.
Get Ambient Display On Non Rooted Android Device
Recently we posted on How To Get Ambient Display On Any Android : A Perfect Replica Of Nexus 6 , but that method was limited to Rooted Android Device running on Android Lollipop. But today I am going to tell you how to get Ambient Display On Non Rooted Android Device. Well in this method you need to download and install an App called AcDisplay from Google Play Store, which will further help you to get Ambient Display on your device.
Prerequisite ( Get Ambient Display On Non Rooted Android Device )
- Android Device running on Android 4.3+.
- Active Data Plan.
How To Get Ambient Display On Non Rooted Android Device
- From your device open Google Play Store.
- Now search for AcDisplay from the search box or simply click on this Link.
- Now install this App and once installation completes open it.
- As soon as you open the app you will see Access Not Granted in a red box , here click on Notification and then Enable AcDisplay, click back button and then again tap on the Lock Icon in the box and then activate AcDisplay.
- At the top right corner switch the button from off to on.
- Now from AcDisplay Menu, tap on Blacklist , here you can define which app should be shown on your screen .
- Through this App you can also wake up your device when you pull your device up from your pocket, to do that tap Setting Option from inside the App Menu and then turn on Active Mode and Lockscreen .
- You can also define Inactive Hours i.e. you can set at what time this app should not be active, to do that click on More from inside the Setting and then tap on Inactive Hours and set what you wish.
- That’s it you now have Ambient Display/Active Display on your Device.
I hope this post on How To Get Ambient Display On Non Rooted Android Device helped you and if you liked our work then please do share with your friends and like it over Facebook, Twitter or/and Google+ by simply clicking on the links at the bottom of the post as it will help us to grow . You can now even SUBSCRIBE US to get latest updates on our post and articles. If you have any queries or suggestion do let us know through your comments below and we will surely get back to you.
Thanks for reading How To Get Ambient Display On Non Rooted Android Device , Peace