Get Google Lens On Any Android Device : On October 4th, Google at its I/O 2017 announced several new things such as new Google Home Mini, Google Daydream 2017, Google Pixel Buds and new Google Pixel Devices namely Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. Get Google Lens On Any Android Device.
Like last year, Google Pixel devices are getting new exclusive feature (like that of Google Assistant, which in the beginning was limited to Pixel devices but later was shared with all ) known as Google Lens. If you are wondering what is Google lens and what it can do then let me till you a brief about it, when you see a poster or say a banner hanging somewhere you want to know or rather save the detail about it then just by clicking the Google Lens icon on the Google Assistant can help you do that. Google Lens can even save numbers from Business cards and also look up product information and what not. Get Google Lens On Any Android Device.
Get Google Lens On Any Android Device
Well like last year Google Lens atleast for now is limited to Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL atleast officially and it will take some time to roll out to other devices similarly as Google did for Google Assistant. But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy Google Lens right away. Get Google Lens On Any Android Device. Yes you heard me right today in this post I’ll tell you all about getting that Google Lens feature right on your Android device without you waiting for the official release or buying that Pixel 2 devices (atleast for this feature). So without wasting anymore time let’s get on to How To Get Google Lens On Any Android Device.
Prerequisite To Get Google Lens On Any Android Device
- Rooted Android Device.
- Working Internet connectivity.
- Root Explorer/ Build prop. editor.
How To Get Google Lens On Any Android Device
- Download and install Google assistant app from this link (download according to your Android version).
- Once installed, open up your Root Explorer/ Build Prop Editor and provide it the root permission.
- Now click on the pencil icon you see, this will now let you edit the build.prop in the system.
- Now click on the search icon and find the following line ” ro.product.manufacturer ” and change your manufacture to Google. Get Google Lens On Any Android Device.
- Now search for this line ” ro.product.model ” and change your product name to Pixel 2 XL.
- Now at the bottom of the build.prop add this line ” ro.opa.eligible_device=true “.
- Once that is done click on the save button to save up the changes and then restart your device. Get Google Lens On Any Android Device.
- Now fire up your Google Assistant you will now see the Google Lens icon at the bottom corner.
- Congratulation you have now have learnt to Get Google Lens On Any Android Device.
I hope and wish that this method did work for you to How To Get Google Lens On Any Android Device , if not you can contact us through our comment section or you can even ask us your doubts or suggest us anything on our Facebook page. Please don’t forget to like & share our post on Facebook , Twitter or Google Plus as it will surely help us to grow and clicking on those ads you see too as it is the main source of our income.
Thanks For Reading How To Get Google Lens On Any Android Device With Few Simple Steps.