Hide WhatsApp Image And Video From Gallery : WhatsApp is a Instant Messaging App which is and can be found in almost every Smart phone rather it be Android , iPhone, Blackberry, Windows and even on JAVA and Symbian Devices, a smartphone is considered incomplete without WhatsApp in it. WhatsApp has replaced BBM and Facebook Messenger and believe me it did quite a good job. Not only WhatsApp is elegant but also the most famous instant messaging app Globally with more than 800 Million active user throughout the world across various Platform.
With the help of WhatsApp one can easily send or receive various Images and Videos along with text of appropriate size. This although is an cool and helping feature but it do effect your privacy as someone can easily see your WhatsApp shared Images and Videos quite easily through the Gallery App no matter if you have locked your WhatsApp App from intruders using Security Apps or not. Well this issue can be solved and that too quite easily just continue reading further.
Hide WhatsApp Image And Video From Gallery
Well to Hide WhatsApp Image And Video From Gallery you don’t need any App and you don’t have to lock Gallery App too all you need to do is add a dot (.) on WhatsApp Image and Video folder and this will hide your Images and Videos from appearing on your Gallery App preventing you from intruders and those embarrassing moments that you have to go through after being caught of having videos or images that weren’t meant for them to see. The detailed Procedure of this method is explained below.
How To Hide WhatsApp Image And Video From Gallery
- Open any File Explorer app on your Android Device here I’m using ES Explorer , you can use any.
- Now look for folder with name WhatsApp, open it.
- Once you are inside the WhatsApp Folder click on MEDIA FOLDER.
- In Media Folder you will see various other folder , you just have to edit WhatsApp Image and WhatsApp Video folder.
- To prevent WhatsApp Image from poping up on the Gallery App, rename the folder from ” WhatsApp Image ” to ” .WhatsApp Image ” .
- Similarly to hide WhatsApp Video from poping up on the Gallery App rename the folder from ” WhatsApp Video ” to ” .WhatsApp Video ” .
- Once you have successfully renamed the two just Go To your Device Seetings>Apps>WhatsApp>Clear Cache and then restart your Device .
- Once restareted you will no longer see any WhatsApp Images or Videos on your Gallery App.
I hope and wish that this method did work for you to Hide WhatsApp Image And Video From Gallery , if not you can contact us through our comment section or you can even ask us your doubts or suggest us anything on ourFacebook page. Please dont forget to like & share our post on Facebook , Twitter or Google Plus as it will surely help us to grow.
Thanks For Reading How To Hide WhatsApp Image And Video From Gallery .