How To Download Country Restricted Apps On Android With Ease
How To Download Country Restricted Apps On Android : There are number of times we read or hear about an amazing app that is so amazing that we just wanna grab it through Google Play Store but can’t due to Country Restriction. Its really a shame that the app we would love to have over our device couldn’t be downloaded due to this so called Error.
So what exactly is Country Restriction over the Apps and why are you seeing it? The answer is simple the App you wanna download is not made available to your country yet and so you can’t download that particular App and due to which you see Country Restriction Warning stating ” This App Can’t Be Installed On Your Device’s Country “
But nothing to worry as there is always a way out , you can download the Country Restricted Apps without much of the hustle and here is How To Download Country Restricted Apps On Android for Rooted as well as Non-Rooted Device’s.
Read Also : How To Bypass Cyberoam On Android Easily
How To Download Country Restricted Apps On Android For Rooted Device
- A Rooted Android Device.
- Download Market Enabler.
Once you have fulfilled the above Prerequisite just follow the following steps:
- Transfer the downloaded Market Enabler to your Device Memory / SD-Card.
- Now you have to install Market Enabler manually and to do so Go to Settings>> Security>> Click on Unknown Sources to turn it ON so that you can now install Apps Manually.
- Once Installation from Unknown Sources is turned on simply open your file manager and click on the Market Enabler app which you just transferred over to your device and that will install the app to your device.
- Once Market Enabler is installed open up the App and Click on Save Current Settings option (this will save your device’s current setting so that you can restore your previous setting if you wish) .
- Now tap on Settings List Tab to open various International Service Provider List .
- Select and hold on couple of seconds on that International Service Provider that has the same country as that of the App .
- You will now see a pop up , simply select the option “Fake This Provider Now”.
- Now you can go and search for the same App over Play Store you were looking for earlier to download and install.
How To Download Country Restricted Apps On Android On Non-Rooted Device
This method is quite simple and doesn’t require you to download any additional App, all you need to do is search for the App you wanna download on Google for example if you wanna download Google Keyboard but can’t download through Google Play Store then all you need to do is look for the Google keyboard version and then open Google, type ” Google keyboard version x.xx.xx apk ” , then from there download the apk file and transfer it your Device Memory and then install it in the same way as mentioned above.
This were the common methods you can use to Download Country Restricted Apps On Android with Ease.
So that’s it for the article How To Download Country Restricted Apps On Android With Ease if you have any queries or suggestion do let us know through your comments below and we will surely get back to you.
I hope this post on How To Download Country Restricted Apps On Android With Ease helped you and if you liked our work then please do share with your friends and like it over Facebook, Twitter or/and Google + by simply clicking on the links at the bottom of the post as it will help us to grow . You can now even SUBSCRIBE US to get latest updates on our post and articles.
Must Read : Top Best Hidden Features Of Android 5.0 Lollipop
Thanks for reading How To Download Country Restricted Apps On Android With Ease , Peace