How To Install Multiple ROMS On Android : A Complete Step By Step Guide
How To Install Multiple ROMS On Android : As you are searching to install Multiple ROMS on your device you are quite familiar with the term and the app MultiRom Manager which helps you to install and manage Multiple ROMS on your device but if you have no idea about MultiRom Manager don’t worry as we will tell you all about it and how to download and install Multiple ROMS On Android using MultiRom Manager.
Prerequisite ( How To Install Multiple ROMS On Android)
- Install MultiRom Manager from Google Play Store.
- A Rooted Android Device.
- Your Device should be charged to about 75% or more.
Note : For now this method only works for Nexus 4 , Nexus 5, Nexus 7 , OnePlus One , Sony Xperia Z(yuga) , Motorola Moto G (1st Gen) , Htc One M7 & M8 and Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505). Do follow this steps properly as anything wrong may brick your device forever.
Installation Guide For MultiRom Manager ( How To Install Multiple ROMS On Android)
- Install MultiRom Manager from Playstore.
- Open MultiRom Manager and Select MultiRom and Recovery and Kernal on the Install / Update card.
- Once installed , restart your device into Recovery.
- You will now land up on a MultiRom Manager screen , tap on Misc. and select Reboot Into Recovery.
- You will now be taken to TWRP Recovery.
That’s it MultiRom Manager is successfully installed on your device and your device is ready to install Multiple ROMS on your device.
How To Install Multiple ROMS On Android
- Once MultiRom is successfully installed and set up, Reboot your device Into Recovery.
- Once in TWRP Recovery click on Advance Tab.
- In Advance Menu select MultiRom .
- Now here you eill be ask to select the storage type rather be your internal or external storage, after selecting simply click next.
- Here click on the zip tab , from there simply select ROMS you wanna Install which you have already downloaded.
- Once your ROM is installed , Click on Reboot System Tab.
- You will now land up in MultiRom Manager screen , here you will see two ROMS of which one will be the previous or your default ROM and one which you just installed.
- Select the just installed ROM to set it up.
- Once the Newly Installed ROM is successfully set up, restart your device and then select any ROM you wish to use.
You now have successfully installed Multiple ROMS on your device.
So that’s it for the article How To Install Multiple ROMS On Android : A Complete Step By Step Guide if you have any queries or suggestion do let us know through your comments below and we will surely get back to you.
I hope this post on How To Install Multiple ROMS On Android : A Complete Step By Step Guide helped you and if you liked our work then please do share with your friends and like it over Facebook, Twitter or/and Google+ by simply clicking on the links at the bottom of the post as it will help us to grow . You can now even SUBSCRIBE US to get latest updates on our post and articles.
Read Also : Google Nexus 6 Features And Overview
Thanks for reading How To Install Multiple ROMS On Android : A Complete Step By Step Guide , Peace