How To Restore Deleted Images And Media Files On Android Easily
How To Restore Deleted Images And Media Files On Android: Each and everyone of us had someday or at some point of time has deleted some important Images , Media Files or some kind of important documents by accident and then felt annoyed by our action. But no need to get hyper as there are several methods to get your lost important files back with ease with the only condition that you haven’t overwritten the files by coping New Files into your device or by updating your Apps. So it is recommended that once you accidently delete your images do make sure to Turn Off your Wifi and Data Services to assure that you don’t get automatic update of your Apps.
In this article today I will tell you How To Restore Deleted Images And Media Files On Android on Rooted as Well as Non Rooted Android Phones and also How Can You Prevent Any Data Loss In Future.
Read Also : Truecaller Launches Truedialer For Android
How To Restore Deleted Images And Media Files On Android On Rooted Device
Undeleter For Root: Undeleter For Root let’s you recover deleted images and media files on android . What it does is scans your device memory card and internal device storage for any deleted files rather it be any Image, Media File or any Document. Once the deleted files are successfully scanned and found then it can be restored easily.
Details Of Undeleter For Root
- Size: 5.1 mb .
- Current Version: 184.108.40.206.B27.
- Required Android Version: 2.3+.
- Rating: 3.2 Stars.
- Download Directly From Google Playstore.
Features Of Undeleter For Root
- Restore deleted Images And Media Files.
- Can Restore deleted files from any drive storage rather it be your Internal Device Storage or External Device Storage.
- Save Restored Files directly into your Google Drive or Dropbox account without much of a hustle.
How To Restore Deleted Images And Media Files On Android On Non Rooted Device
Recuva – Undelete , Unerase, File And Disk Recovery
RECUVA is the best free software when it comes to restore deleted images and media files. Recuva is very user friendly and very easy to use , just select a drive on which you have lost the data and scan , once scanned and found your data simply click to restore.
How To Use Recuva To Restore Deleted Images And Media Files On Android.
- Download and Install Recuva on your Windows Desktop / Laptop.
- Connect your device to your Windows Desktop / Laptop with USB DEBUGGING on and to do that go to Settings On Your Device>>About Phone>>Tap On Build Number 7 Times> >Go Back To Settings>>Developers Mode>> Turn On USB DEBUGGING.
- Once your device is detected, open Recuva on your Windows Desktop / Laptop.
- Now once in the Recuva, select the type of file you want to recover.
- Now select specified drive to select in your case it will be your device storage.
- Once drive selected, Scan it .
- While restoring do keep in mind to restore the recovered files else where rather to directly recover it on your disk as it may increase the risk of not successfully recovering the lost data.
Must Read : Google Nexus 6 Features And Overview
How Can You Prevent Any Data Loss In Future On Your Android
Install Dumpster – Recycle Bin : Dumpster-Recycle Bin is basically a Recycle Bin just like that in your Windows Desktop / Laptop or Trash Can for Mac. Dumpster provides you the freedom to recover deleted images and media files on android easily. This app doesn’t require any Root Permission so it definitely works on any Android Powered Device.
Details Of Dumpster-Recycle Bin
- Size: Varies With Device.
- Current Version: 0.999r3.
- Google Playstore Rating: 4.2 Stars.
- Required Android Version: 2.2+
- Download Directly From Google Playstore.
Features Of Dumpster-Recycle Bin
- Restore accidently deleted Images ,Documents, Media Files or other important files.
- Schedule auto delete feature for files which is in the Recycle Bin for too long.
- Works on Rooted as well as Non Rooted Device.
- No internet connectivity required to restore files.
- Preview deleted Images and Media Files before restoring.
So that’s it for the article How To Restore Deleted Images And Media Files On Android Easily if you have any queries or suggestion do let us know through your comments below and we will surely get back to you.
I hope this post on How To Restore Deleted Images And Media Files On Android Easily helped you and if you liked our work then please do share with your friends and like it over Facebook, Twitter or/and Google + by simply clicking on the links at the bottom of the post as it will help us to grow . You can now even SUBSCRIBE US to get latest updates on our post and articles.
Thanks for reading How To Restore Deleted Images And Media Files On Android Easily , Peace