How To Root Google Nexus 6 Running Android 5.0 Lollipop Easily
How To Root Google Nexus 6 : The latest smartphone by Google is Nexus 6. This smartphone is available with fabulous specifications. We have already given its full specifications earlier but this time we will tell you how to root Google Nexus 6 Easily. It is very easy to root a Nexus devive thanks to an easily unlockable bootloader. Not many people believe in rooting their device but rooting your device gives you some true power to use your device and if u have Google Nexus 6 then I would say that the true potential of any Nexus device is only when it is rooted. After rooting customise it on your personal likings and desires. so that is one of the reasons that we are going to tell you how to root Google Nexus 6.
Related Article : How To Enable Double Tap To Wake Feature On Nexus 6
Prerequisite ( How To Root Nexus 6 Running Android 5.0 Lollipop )
- A Unlocked Bootloader Nexus 6.
- Download the Nexus 6 CF Auto Root For Android 5.0 Lollipop by Chainfire.
- Battery charged to 75% or more.
- Download Nexus 6 device drivers.
- Turn on the USB DEBUGGING and to do that follow these steps: –
- Go to Settings.
- Open About Phone.
- Tap on Build Number 7 times.
- Go Back To Settings.
- Open Developer Option.
- Turn On USB DEBUGGING.
How To Install Nexus 6 Drivers ( How To Root Nexus 6 Running Android 5.0 Lollipop )
- With USB DEBUGGING turned on connect your device to your Desktop / Laptop.
- Download Nexus 6 Drivers.
- Extract the drivers.
- Open Device Manager on your Desktop / Laptop.
- Search for Nexus 6.
- Right Click on Nexus 6 and then Click to Update Device Driver.
- Now select Browse Your Computer For Drivers and then select the extracted Nexus 6 Driver folder.
- While installing these drivers you will be required to grant permission to install simply provide that.
- Your Nexus 6 Drivers are now installed.
Note : Rooting will probably void the warranty of your device. Make sure to get the backup of all your data as Unlocking Your Device will erase all your PERSONNEL STUFF.Do follow these instruction carefully as anything wrong can brick your device . So ROOT YOUR DEVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Unlock The Bootloader ( How To Root Google Nexus 6 Running Android 5.0 Lollipop )
- Download Android SDK TOOL for windows.
- Extract Android SDK TOOL, rename the extracted folder to ” adt ” and move it to ‘ Local Disk C ‘ of your Desktop / Laptop.
- With USB DEBUGGING turned ON connect your Android One to your windows Desktop / Laptop.
- Now open CMD on your Desktop / Laptop and run the following command .
- cd adt/sdk/platform-tools
- adb devices
- adb reboot bootloader
- fastboot oem unlock
You now have successfully unlocked your Nexus 6.
Root Nexus 6 With A Single Click ( How To Root Nexus 6 Running Android 5.0 Lollipop )
- Boot your device into Bootloader by first turning off your device and then Holding Down the Volume Button Key and Power Button.
- Connect your device to your Desktop / Laptop and do make sure the USB DEBUGGING was turned on or else your device wouldn’t be recognized.
- Extract the Downloaded Root Toolkit by Chainfire.
- Open up the extracted folder and Run root-windows.bat .
- You will be asked to press key to continue , simply do it.
- In a minute your device will be Rooted.
- To confirm Root look for SuperSU on your device or else download the Root Checker from Google Playstore.
So that’s it for the article How To Root Google Nexus 6 Running Android 5.0 Lollipop Easily if you have any queries or suggestion do let us know through your comments below and we will surely get back to you.
I hope this post on How To Root Google Nexus 6 Running Android 5.0 Lollipop Easily helped you and if you liked our work then please do share with your friends and like it over Facebook, Twitter or/and Google+ by simply clicking on the links at the bottom of the post as it will help us to grow . You can now even SUBSCRIBE US to get latest updates on our post and articles.
Read Also : Google Nexus 6 Features And Overview
Thanks for reading How To Root Google Nexus 6 Running Android 5.0 Lollipop Easily , Peace