How To Root Nexus 5 On Android 5.0 Lollipop
How To Root Nexus 5 On Android 5.0 Lollipop: Yesterday Factory Images of Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus Device was made available to the world. The latest update Android 5.0 Lollipop has brought various changes as compared to the previous Android version 4.4.x KitKat . The latest android version ie Android 5.0 Lollipop has got a complete makeover with the All New Material Design , the User Interface now looks more Clean and Professional and Eye Appealing. Android 5.0 Lollipop has got various tricks under its sleeves and to get a complete review of it head here.
Although the Performance of Nexus 5 after the update has tremendously changed ( and believe me it has changed in a very positive way ) rather it be the RAM utilization , Battery Performance Improvement or The Complete New Fast and Blazing User Interface with the Beautiful Design but we still need our device to perform to its edge and to achieve that a Root Privilege is required. So today we will learn How To Root Nexus 5 On Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Prerequisite ( How To Root Nexus 5 On Android 5.0 Lollipop )
- A Unlocked Bootloader Nexus 5.
- Download the Nexus 5 CF Auto Root For Android 5.0 Lollipop by Chainfire.
- Battery charged to 75% or more.
- Download Nexus 5 device drivers.
- Turn on the USB DEBUGGING and to do that follow these steps: –
- Go to Settings.
- Open About Phone.
- Tap on Build Number 7 times.
- Go Back To Settings.
- Open Developer Option.
- Turn On USB DEBUGGING.
Must Read : How To Bypass Cyberoam On Android Easily
How To Install Nexus 5 Drivers ( How To Root Nexus 5 On Android 5.0 Lollipop )
- With USB DEBUGGING turned on connect your device to your Desktop / Laptop.
- Download Nexus 5 Drivers.
- Extract the drivers.
- Open Device Manager on your Desktop / Laptop.
- Search for Nexus 5.
- Right Click on Nexus 5 and then Click to Update Device Driver.
- Now select Browse Your Computer For Drivers and then select the extracted Nexus 5 Driver folder.
- While installing these drivers you will be required to grant permission to install simply provide that.
- Your Nexus 5 Drivers are now installed.
Note : Rooting will probably void the warranty of your device. Make sure to get the backup of all your data as Unlocking Your Device will erase all your PERSONNEL STUFF.Do follow these instruction carefully as anything wrong can brick your device . So ROOT YOUR DEVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Root Nexus 5 With A Single Click ( How To Root Nexus 5 On Android 5.0 Lollipop )
- Boot your device into Bootloader by first turning off your device and then Holding Down the Volume Button Key and Power Button.
- Connect your device to your Desktop / Laptop and do make sure the USB DEBUGGING was turned on or else your device wouldn’t be recognized.
- Extract the downloaded Root Toolkit by Chainfire.
- Open up the extracted folder and Run root-windows.bat .
- You will be asked to press key to continue , simply do it.
- In a minute your device will be Rooted.
- To confirm Root look for SuperSU on your device or else download the Root Checker from Google Playstore.
So that’s it for the article How To Root Nexus 5 On Android 5.0 Lollipop: Easiest And Safest Method if you have any queries or suggestion do let us know through your comments below and we will surely get back to you.
I hope this post on How To Root Nexus 5 On Android 5.0 Lollipop: Easiest And Safest Method helped you and if you liked our work then please do share with your friends and like it over Facebook, Twitter or/and Google+ by simply clicking on the links at the bottom of the post as it will help us to grow . You can now even SUBSCRIBE US to get latest updates on our post and articles.
Read Also : How To Use And Download Netcut For Android
Thanks for reading How To Root Nexus 5 On Android 5.0 Lollipop: Easiest And Safest Method , Peace