How To Send/Receive Media Files Directly From Android To iOS Without The Use Of iTunes : Recently a friend of mine asked me how to send Media files like Video , Audio or Images directly to Iphone from other Iphone or Android, since to receive or send files an iOS user has to first transfer the file from/to the PC via iTunes which if you ask me is surely a frustrating task, since there could be times when you want to send/receive some files but you don’t have access to iTunes.
No need to worry any more as today I’ll be telling you the way to send/receive media files directly from Android to iOS without the use of iTunes, yes you heard it right in this method you will not be required to install iTunes on your PC and sending files by this process will be blazing fast as you will be using your device’s Hotspot to transfer the file ( don’t worry no data charges will be applied for sending or receiving the file ) .
Send/Receive Media Files Directly From Android To iOS Without The Use Of iTunes
Well to send/receive media files directly from Android to iOS without the use of iTunes you will be required to install certain app on the senders device and on receiver device too, if any of the device doesn’t have this app installed this method wont work. Once both the device has the app installed you can fire it up to send/receive the file and that too in the blazing fast speed. Read on to know the detailed procedure.
- Your Device should support WiFi Hotspot.
- No Data connection is required.
- Android Version should be 2.2+ .
- iOS Version should be 7.0+ .
How To Send/Receive Media Files Directly From Android To iOS Without The Use Of iTunes
- Download and install Xender from Google Play Store on your Android.
- Download and install Xender from App store on your iOS
- Once installation completes, open it.
- On the bottom screen you will see a Connect Phone Tab,tap on it.
- As soon as you tap on Connect Phone Tab you will see a screen where you have to select one of the option ie either Create Group or Join Group, tap on Create Group.
- As soon as you click on it you will see a message like ” abcd is waiting for friend to join group” now from Receivers device do the above procedure but in place of selecting Create Group Tab, select Join Group Tab.
- Once you join the group and both the devices are connected to each other select the files you want to transfer between each other and then tap on Send Tab.
- Your media files will successfully be transferred.
I hope this post on How To Send/Receive Media Files Directly From Android To iOS Without The Use Of iTunes helped you and if you liked our work then please do share with your friends and like it over Facebook, Twitter or/and Google + by simply clicking on the links at the bottom of the post as it will help us to grow . You can now even SUBSCRIBE US to get latest updates on our post and articles.
Thanks for reading How To Send/Receive Media Files Directly From Android To iOS Without The Use Of iTunes , Peace