Use YouTube Offline Mode On Your Device : YouTube is the source of various videos rather it be Music Video TV clips , Movie Trailers , Sports Highlights etc. YouTube is basically the video sharing site on which one can share any video they like with the whole world and that too for free. But at low or rather say at slow connectivity watching YouTube videos is a mess and it is quite annoying. To conquer this Google has launched new feature called YouTube Offline Mode.
YouTube offline mode is a feature by which you can watch certain YouTube videos without the issue of buffering due to low or slow connectivity (but playing this offline video do requires the data connectivity), what it actually does is saves up the video on your device in a encrypted form so that it could only be run on the YouTube App and no where else rather it be your Device Media Player or Desktop.
Use YouTube Offline Mode On Your Device
To use YouTube offline mode on your device you must be running YouTube’s latest App on your device or at least version 10.0+ on the Android Device or version 2.16+ on the iOS device because this feature won’t work on earlier/older version of the App. Once you have the latest version of the App you can easily save the video for offline viewing by simply clicking on the download icon located just below the video at right corner, by clicking that icon your video will be downloaded for offline viewing on the YouTube App.
How To Use YouTube Offline Mode On Your Device
- First of all update your YouTube App on your device so that you are running at least version 10.0+ on the Android Device or version 2.16+ on the iOS Device if its not already.
- Once the app is updated open it.
- Now search for the video you wanna watch or save it for later , do note that not all the video is available for offline viewing.
- Once you found the video you were looking for click on it to watch.
- Now here tap the download icon shown just below the video screen , somewhat at mid right corner.
- You will now see a notification ” Adding video to offline ” which means your video is started downloading for offline viewing.
- You can see the download progress in notification bar.
- Once the video is downloaded you can watch it by clicking Menu Option and then tapping on Offline.
Note : Watching Offline Video on YouTube still requires data connectivity just to decrypt the video so that you can play it on the App and these Offline Videos will only run on the YouTube App and nowhere else.
I hope and wish that this method did work for you to Use YouTube Offline Mode On Your Device, if not you can contact us through our comment section or you can even ask us your doubts or suggest us anything on our Facebook page. Please dont forget to like & share our post on Facebook , Twitter or Google Plus as it will surely help us to grow.
Interesting Post : How To Download And Install Apps Manually On Android
Thanks For Reading How To Use YouTube Offline Mode On Your Device