Moto G 2nd Gen Tips And Tricks : To Enhance Experience And Performance
Moto G 2nd Generation or rather say Moto G 2014 hasn’t change much as compared to the previous version Moto G . Its hardware has basically remained the same as that of last year’s Moto G apart from the screen size which has been resiezed from 4.5 in to 5.0 in which is a good enhancement to the device which in turn is appreciated by most people since everybody needs and demands for the bigger device .
Apart from the enhancement in the screen size there has been some small but important tweak changes in the new Moto G which helps in the increase in performance of the new device and its experience overall.
Now let’s move ahead towards the Moto G 2nd Gen Tips And Tricks : To Enhance Experience And Performance .
Moto G 2nd Gen Tips And Tricks :-
- Motorola Migrate( Moto G 2nd Gen Tips And tricks ) :- This app is a must have app for those who are moving from their previous smart phones rather it be your Windows Phone or Iphone or Android, since this app let’s you move your old data like your text messages , call history , contacts, media or/and volume and screen brightness settings from your old device to your all new Moto G . This app comes preinstalled on your new Moto G but to move your data from your old device to this device you have to first install Motorola Migrate Tool from your perspective app store , once this is done your good to transfer your important files from your old device.To download it from Playstore head here .
- Shutter Button ( Moto G 2nd Gen Tips And Tricks ) :- With the New Moto G the users get to click their pics with more ease and comfort. With the introduction of all new Shutter Button Option users can now click the image by simply using their volume rocker buttons rather it be up or down one. For those who want burst shot can achieve it by simply holding on to the volume rocker button .
- Motorola Assist ( Moto G 2nd Gen Tips And Tricks ) :- This is the feature which is most appreciated among the users since it is capable of handling various works such as ignoring unwanted calls or making your phones go silent at user defined time which is a very cool feature if you ask me. Motorola Assist have options like Meeting , Sleeping , Driving and Home which is easy to use with its tutorial provided in the app.
- Unlock Your Moto G With A Trusted Device ( Moto G 2nd Gen Tips And Tricks ) :- With new Moto G users can now unlock their Moto G using their Bluetooth headset , NFC or with Moto 360 . For this all you need to do is pair up your Moto G with any of the bluetooth device you like, to do that head over to settings> security> trusted devices, you will be asked to enter your password when promoted. That’s it now whenever your device is paired with the trusted device you won’t be asked to enter your password.
- Battery Saver ( Moto G 2nd Gen Tips And Tricks ) :- Battery is what counts at the end of the day but with increased usage of the phone and background data sync it now doesn’t lasts a day . To conquer this situation Motorola has introduced a feature ie Battery Saver Mode which when activated increases the battery life by stopping background data sync and with other tweaks. To activate this head over to Settings>Battery>Switch On Battery Saver Mode.
So this is it for today’s article Moto G 2nd Gen Tips And Tricks : To Enhance Experience And Performance , if you have any queries or suggestion regarding this article do let us know through your comments below.
If you like this post on Moto G 2nd Gen Tips And Tricks : To Enhance Experience And Performance and would like to see more like this do let us know and please do share and like our page over Facebook , Twitter and Google + as it will help us to grow . Thanks for reading.