Play YouTube In Background Without YouTube Red Subscription: YouTube is a Global Video Sharing website which was first introduced by three former PayPal employees back in February 2005 which was later acquired by Google in November 2006. Since then it has seen enormous growth and nobody till date has been able to compete with it or let us say dethrone it from its peak position. Play YouTube In Background.
YouTube is one such site where one can find whatever one is looking for rather it be some music video, funny videos or just some video which one want to share it with the world that too without paying a single penny. Over the year YouTube has been a place for Vloggers to earn from posting/sharing videos on YouTube. Play YouTube In Background.
How To Play YouTube In Background
Well we all use YouTube to play music videos, sometimes what we need is to just listen to the music while we can do other task on our Android but as soon as we leave the YouTube app the music stops unlike on our Desktop where we can just minimize our browser to do other task but still manages to listen to the music. While you can do the same on your Android too but officially it would require you to have subscription of YouTube Red which will obviously require you to pay. Well there is an another way which doesn’t require you to have YouTube Red subscription. YES, you read it right, you can simply play YouTube videos on background while you use another app or play game or simply lock your device. So let’s get on with How To Play YouTube In Background without wasting anymore time.
Play YouTube In Background On Rooted Device
To Play YouTube In Background on rooted device is obviously not a simple task as it requires a little bit of skills but don’t worry as I’ll guide you through step by step to teach you to Play YouTube In Background.
Retirements To Play YouTube In Background On Rooted Device
- A rooted device.
- Download Xposed module for your device.
- Download Xposed Apk.
- Twrp/CWM Recovery.
Once you have downloaded the above files, let’s learn How To Play YouTube In Background on rooted device.
- Once all the above files are downloaded, transfer it to your Android Device internal memory.
- Now reboot your Android device into recovery.
- Once in recovery, wipe dalvik as well as cache partition.
- Now head over to install and look for Xposed zip file, click on it to install.
- Once installed, again wipe dalvik as week as cache partition.
- Reboot your device (it might take couple of minutes to reboot).
- Once your device is up and running, open your file explorer and search for Xposed Apk file and install it.
- Now open up the Xposed app and go to framework option there you will see Xposed framework is active dialog written in green, this signifies that you now have successfully installed Xposed Framework on your device.
- Now in the Xposed app click on Download option and search for ” YouTube Background Playback ” , this app will let you Play YouTube In Background.
- Download that app and install it.
- Now in your notification bar you will see a pop-up requiring you to activate the app and reboot your device, do it.
- Once rebooted you will be able to Play YouTube In Background without having YouTube Red Subscription.
I hope and wish that this method did work for you to Play YouTube In Background Without YouTube Red Subscription , if not you can contact us through our comment section or you can even ask us your doubts or suggest us anything on our Facebook page. Please dont forget to like & share our post on Facebook , Twitter or Google Plus as it will surely help us to grow and clicking on those ads you see too as it is the main source of our income.
Thanks For Reading How To Play YouTube In Background Without YouTube Red Subscription.