How To Quickly Send/Recieve Large Files Via WiFi Hotspot On Android : Sharing Music Videos, Movies, Large Audio Files and even Big Apk files through Bluetooth sucks as it takes hell lot of time. We always wish that sending files through Bluetooth could be faster but nothing has changed much, sharing files through Bluetooth still takes hell lot of time and if sometime something goes wrong sending files fails at the very last moment.
But Today I am going to tell you a way to send/recieve your files quickly via your WiFi Hotspot and believe me this method doesn’t require any Data Connection ie No Internet Needed. Sending/Recieving Files through WiFi Hotspot is way better than sending/recieving files via Bluetooth.Through WiFi Hotspot you can send large files within few minutes which via Bluetooth could have taken hours. So without wasting any more time let’s move ahead and see how to quickly send/recieve large files via WiFi Hotspot on android.
Also Read : Top Best Hidden Features Of Android 5.0 Lollipop
Quickly Send/Recieve Large Files Via WiFi Hotspot On Android
To quickly send/recieve large files via WiFi Hotspot on android doesn’t require any Internet Connection. Sending/Receiving large files via WiFi Hotspot could be done by any Android Device having Portable Hotspot ( almost every Android Device has Portable Hotspot Support ). But to send/receive files via WiFi Hotspot you will need to download certain App as Android doesn’t have any built in support for this function. Today in this post I’ll be telling you about couple of Apps which can Quickly Send/Recieve Large Files Via WiFi Hotspot On Android without any problem and the way to use them.
Method 1 : Superbeam ( Quickly Send/Recieve Large Files Via WiFi Hotspot On Android)
- Download and Install Superbeam through Google Play Store.
- Once Superbeam Installs, open it.
- As soon as you open Superbeam you will see two Option Panels one of “Send” and other of “Recieve”.
- In the Send Option Panel you will see options like Files and Folders, Audio and Music, Photos and Videos. Here tap on the option you want and select the file you want to share.
- Once you select the file you want to share you will see an arrow at top right corner of the screen, click on it.
- As soon as you click it you will see a QR Code.
- This QR Code has to be scanned by Receiver’s Device and to do so, open Superbeam on Receivers Device and Click on Scan QR Code shown in the Receive Option Panel.
- As soon as you click it a scanner will pop up, now just scan the QR code shown on your device by the Receivers Device.
- Once scanning is done successfully your file transfer will automatically start.
- You can see the transfer rate and estimate time left by clicking on the Progress Tab.
- All the received files will be saved in a folder named Superbeam on your sdcard/internal storage.
Method 2 : Xender ( Quickly Send/Recieve Large Files Via WiFi Hotspot On Android )
- Download and install Xender from Google Play Store.
- Once installation completes, open it.
- On the bottom screen you will see a Connect Phone Tab,tap on it.
- As soon as you tap on Connect Phone Tab you will see a screen where you have to select one of the option ie either Create Group or Join Group, tap on Create Group.
- As soon as you click on it you will see a message like ” abcd is waiting for friend to join group” now from Receivers device do the above procedure but in place of selecting Create Group Tab, select Join Group Tab.
- Once you join the group and both the devices are connected to each other select the files you want to transfer between each other and then tap on Send Tab.
- Your files will successfully be transferred.
Method 3 : Es Explorer ( Quickly Send/Recieve Large Files Via WiFi Hotspot On Android )
- Download And Install Es Explorer from Google Play Store.
- Once installation completes, open it.
- From Es Explorer Side Menu Panel tap on Network and then Click on Net Manager and choose Create A Hotspot Network.
- Now from Receivers Device open Es Explorer and from Es Explorer Side Menu Panel tap on Network and then Click on Net Manager and choose to Join A Network, here you will be asked to put the password just enter the password shown on your device ie Sender’s Device.
- Once both the device are connected to each other, select the files ( it could be anything ie video, audio or an app) or folders and then in bottom right corner tap on More Option.
- From the More Option tap on Send.
- As soon as you tap on Send you will see the Receiver’s Device just tap on it and the transfer will start.
I hope this post on Need To Send/Recieve Large Files? Here Is How To Quickly Send/Recieve Large Files Via WiFi Hotspot On Android helped you and if you liked our work then please do share with your friends and like it over Facebook, Twitter or/and Google + by simply clicking on the links at the bottom of the post as it will help us to grow . You can now even SUBSCRIBE US to get latest updates on our post and articles.
Thanks for reading Need To Send/Recieve Large Files? Here Is How To Quickly Send/Recieve Large Files Via WiFi Hotspot On Android , Peace