Root Any Android Device Without Voiding The Warranty : Android Devices though indeed are powerful Devices but its actual powers comes after Rooting it. Although not everyone needs to Root their Devices as Android Devices are already quite capable of handling day to day tasks quite easily. In my opinion Rooting Android Device are for those who want to customize their Device to explore new features and open up all new and powerful world of their Device which is kept hidden from the User.
By Rooting Android Device one can unleash the true Beast inside the cute Android. But with every pros comes cons too, many of us fear of losing or voiding their warranty by Rooting Their Device and then some of us fear of bricking our Device while Rooting Android Device. Well if thats the case then worry no more as today we are gonna discuss a way to Root Any Android Device Without Voiding The Warranty in this step by step tutorial.
Root Any Android Device Without Voiding The Warranty
Most of us have always wanted to root our Device but has always feared the consequences of Rooting Android Device of which the major being Voiding Up The Warranty or Bricking up the Device. Well I have found a way to bypass these consequences which is absolutely free unlike other online sources which ask you to pay them and that too with a just a single click. Yeah you can root any Android Device without voiding the Warranty and that too fearlessly with just a click. So lets move ahead and see how rooting Android Device is done with just a simple click.
- A Windows PC/Laptop.
- Driver for your Device installed on your Windows PC/Desktop. Link to different Manufacturers Drivers are given below:-
Nexus Device Driver
Samsung Device Driver
Htc Device Driver
Sony Device Driver
For other Manufacturers Device Driver search on google or simply contact me through comment box.
How To Root Any Android Device Without Voiding The Warranty
- First of all Rooting Android Device requires you to Download and Install iRoot on your Windows PC/Laptop.
- Now on your Android Device turn on USB Debuuging Mode.TO Turn USB DEBUGGING ON on your devicet, Go to SETTINGS>> ABOUT PHONE>> TAP ON BUILD NUMBER 7 TIMES>> GO BACK TO SETTINGS>> DEVELOPER OPTION>> CHECK ON THE USB DEBUGGING.
- If you are Samsung Device user with Knox Enabled then you have to Go To Settings>>Security>>Turn Off Lock Reactivation
- Now once that’s done connect your Device to your Windows PC/Laptop and open iRoot App on your PC or Laptop and click on ” Connect ” Tab.
- The iRoot App will take couple of minutes to check up if your device is compatible or not,once that’s done you will see a” Root ” Tab in the lower right corner click on that.
- As soon as you click on it your Device will be rooted to confirm it you can install Root Checker from Google Play Store.
I hope and wish that this method did work for you to Root Any Android Device Without Voiding The Warranty , if not you can contact us through our comment section or you can even ask us your doubts or suggest us anything on our Facebook page. Please dont forget to like & share our post on Facebook , Twitter or Google Plus as it will surely help us to grow and clicking on those ads you see too as it is the main source of our income.
Thanks For Reading How To Root Any Android Device Without Voiding The Warranty.