How To Change Boot Animation On Android Device
How To Change Boot Animation On Android Device : Tired of using that same old default Boot Animation offered by your OEM brands and want to do something creative by changing it to say other OEM brands Boot Animation or to other beautiful Boot Animation but don’t have any idea on how to proceed without bricking your device than you are at right place as I will guide you through step by step procedure on How To Change Boot Animation On Android without worrying about bricking your device.
There are many ways by which you can change your device’s Boot Animation but here I’ll be guiding you through the most safest and easiest way to change Boot Animation on your Android Device.
Note : THESE METHOD WORKS ONLY ON ROOTED ANDROID DEVICE.AS THESE METHODS REQUIRE YOU TO MODIFY YOUR ROOT DIRECTORY FILES I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TO DO A FULL NANDROID BACKUP AS YOU CAN SWITCH BACK IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG.FINALLY CHOOSE BOOT ANIMATION THAT SUITS YOUR DEVICE BY CHECKING ITS RESOLUTION
Method 1 : Through An App
- Download and Install Boot Animation App from here.
- Open the app and click on Backup/Restore from the Menu.
- Now Backup the default Boot Animation of your device ( this step is very important to perform, as you can go back if anything goes wrong or if you ever ever want to switch back to your default Boot Animation).
- Download the custom Boot Animation zip file from here or you can even search for the specific Boot Animation Zip File from Google, once downloaded rename it to “bootanimation.zip”. For example sonyboot.zip to bootanimation.zip.
- Locate the downloaded Boot Animation zip file and long press on it until the menu pops up from their choose Install.
- Once installation completes restart your device and you will see the new Boot Animation on your device.
Method 2 : Through File Manager
If the above method doesn’t work for you then you can try this Method.
- Download and install Es File Explorer from here.
- Open Es File Explorer and on Menu option turn on Root Explorer as soon as you will click it you will see a menu pops up.
- Here select ” MOUNT R/W “, here again you will see a MENU pops up showing you permissions, change it as shown in image below.
- Now go to ” /system/media “.
- Here you will see bootanimation.zip file rename it to bootanimation1.zip .
- Now copy your downloaded boot animation zip file and do check it that it has been renamed to bootanimation.zip.
- Paste this bootanimation.zip file to ” /system/media “.
- Now you will see two files first bootanimation.zip and bootanimation1.zip.
- That’s it restart your device and you will see the new and changed Boot Animation on your device.
- If you ever want to switch back to your default Boot Animation just delete the bootanimaion.zip file and rename the bootanimation1.zip file to bootanimation.zip .
So that’s it for the article How To Change Boot Animation On Android Device if you have any queries or suggestion do let us know through your comments below and we will surely get back to you.
I hope this post on How To Change Boot Animation On Android Device helped you and if you liked our work then please do share with your friends and like it over Facebook, Twitter or/and Google + by simply clicking on the links at the bottom of the post as it will help us to grow . You can now even SUBSCRIBE US to get latest updates on our post and articles.
Thanks for reading How To Change Boot Animation On Android Device, Peace