Unlock Carrier Locked Samsung Galaxy Devices For Free : Since a long time now Samsung is selling their Android Devices with locked Network Carrier under 2 year or more contract basis which is not a issue until one wants to travel abroad or one wants to just switch up the carrier to enjoy their exclusive and much better option than their current Network Carrier.
Well to use other carriers sim card you will first be required to unlock your Device first and for that you can either contact your current Network Carrier who will provide you with the unlock code but if they don’t as you being under contract , you can try other methods which is absolutely free to Unlock Carrier Locked Samsung Galaxy Devices.
Unlock Carrier Locked Samsung Galaxy Devices For Free
Being stuck at a single carrier sucks as you can’t enjoy exclusive and beneficial offers from other Network Carriers. Moreover being stuck at a particular carrier also cost too much while at roaming specially when you are travelling abroad as you can’t use local sim of that state or country and hence you are forced to pay the roaming charges which is very costly indeed. So in this article I’ll be guiding you on how to Unlock Carrier Locked Samsung Galaxy Devices For Free and that without having the Unlock Code from your current Network Provider.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Device must be running Android 4.1.1 or above.
- Your Network Carrier should be GSM not CDMA as this method doesn’t work on CDMA Devices.
How To Unlock Carrier Locked Samsung Galaxy Devices For Free
- Open up the Dialer App on your Samsung Galaxy Device.
- Type the following code ” *#97328640# ” .
- Tap 1 this will open up the Maintenance Menu.
- Now again Tap 1 to open Debug Menu.
- Once you are in Debug Menu , Tap 8 to open up Phone Control.
- Now Tap 6 to get into Network Lock then Tap 3 it will turn off the Perso SHA256, wait for 30 seconds.
- Now press Menu Button and then select Back it will bring you back to Network Lock Menu.
- Here Tap 4 it will initialize the new Setting Changes, wait for 1 min and then restart your Device.
- Insert the new Sim and enjoy!!
I hope and wish that this method did work for you to Unlock Carrier Locked Samsung Galaxy Devices For Free , if not you can contact us through our comment section or you can even ask us your doubts or suggest us anything on our Facebook page. Please dont forget to like & share our post on Facebook , Twitter or Google Plus as it will surely help us to grow and clicking on those ads you see too as it is the main source of our income.
Thanks For Reading How To Unlock Carrier Locked Samsung Galaxy Devices For Free.