Use Google Maps Offline On Android Smartphone : Google Maps has changed the way the Maps were used earlier. Google acquired the Maps services from the Company Where 2 Technologies in mid 2004 and since then Google has been working on its Maps services to make it better and more reliable for its users. Google Maps are updated on regular basis so that one doesn’t have to face any trouble it locating their location. Although there are plenty of Navigational Maps available to be used but what sets Google Maps apart is that it is available for free of cost and also without any ads in any form. Use Google Maps Offline On Android Smartphone
Google Maps is a very good Navigational App which is present for almost every OS rather it be Android, iOS, Windows, one can use it anywhere and in any system rather it be Smartphone or Desktop PC/Laptop. But using Google Maps for locating the desired location does need or rather say require Internet Connectivity. Without Internet Connectivity Google Maps fails to load up and hence further couldn’t find the location you describe. But this problem has been noted by Google and thus an option has been implemented on which lets the user store the maps for offline viewing. By this feature one can easily Use Google Maps Offline On Android Smartphone or on their iOS Device. So today in this post we will learn How To Use Google Maps Offline On Android Smartphone with ease.
Use Google Maps Offline On Android Smartphone
There was a time when someone has to refer to Paper Maps for direction for particular location as internet connectivity is not always present atleast not in remote areas. Well this issue has been seen and duly noted by various Software Developing Companies and thus various Navigational Offline Maps are available to download and use without the requirement of internet connectivity. But not all of them are free to use atleast not the once who does the job perfectly. On the other hand Google Maps does the exact opposite offers its Maps for free and delivers the job perfectly and that too for free and also lets user to Use Google Maps Offline On Android Smartphone or any other device. But to Use Google Maps Offline On Android Smartphone does require some tricks and today we are gonna learn that all.
Why is it necessary? ( Use Google Maps Offline On Android Smartphone )
So the real question is Why to Use Google Maps Offline On Android Smartphone when one can easily use it online. I’ve stated the answers in points below.
- Using Google Maps Online always requiers Internet Connectivity.
- Lack of Internet Connectivity in remote areas prohibits the use of Google Maps.
- Offline Google Maps makes it easy for the user to load up the navigation of particular route lot faster.
- Storing Google Maps Offline requires only few MBs of space.
Now lets see How To Use Google Maps Offline On Android Smartphone?
How To Use Google Maps Offline On Android Smartphone
- You must have Google Maps latest version, if you don’t have you can grab it from Google Play Store.
- Once confirmed and installed, open Google Maps.
- Now in search bar locate the place or area of which you want to save the location for. You can also save up the whole state but that will require more space on your Android Device.
- Once you have got the proper area, just click on the mic icon and say ok maps.
- Now you will be asked to Download This Area just click on save and it will thus save it so that you can Use Google Maps Offline On Android Smartphone.
- Now simply give this offline area a name and then your offline map will be saved.
- Now to Use Google Maps Offline On Android Smartphone just click on Menu option and then go to Your Places option and scroll down to the bottom there you will see your Map.
- Congratulation you may now Use Google Maps Offline On Android Smartphone.
I hope and wish that this method did work for you to Use Google Maps Offline On Android Smartphone , if not you can contact us through our comment section or you can even ask us your doubts or suggest us anything on our Facebook page. Please dont forget to like & share our post on Facebook , Twitter or Google Plus as it will surely help us to grow and clicking on those ads you see too as it is the main source of our income.
Thanks For Reading How To Use Google Maps Offline On Android Smartphone.