What Is Google Play Error 927 & How To Fix It Easily On Android
Google Play Error 927: When we download any app, game or any other stuff from Google Play Store then sometimes we see Google Play Error 927 and the required material fail to download. Then what is this Google Play Error 927?
Sometimes Google Play Store update itself. At that time if you download anything from Google Play Store then this error will be shown. There are multiple reasons for this error. But since this problem is not because of your phone’s fault so there is no fix solution to this error. The Google Play Error 927 corresponds to the problem that app cannot be downloaded due to the problem encountered by Google PlayStore. If Google Play Error 927 occur in downloading an app then the app will not be installed on your device and your data will be wasted for no reason . There is no fix solution to this problem but some methods are helpful in removing this problem. This methods are explained later.
Methods to fix Google Play Error 927
Upgrade Google Play Store
This is the best technique to fix any error . If you have updated PlayStore version then most of the errors will be fixed automatically. So it is very useful method to fix Google Play Error 927.
Clear cache memory
This is also helpful in removing Google Play Error 927. If the cache memory of your device is full then this error may occur. Here is How to clear cache memory of your device:
- Clear Cache Memory On Android 2.3 & Below
- Go To Settings>>Applications>>Manage Applications>>Click On Google Play Store>>Clear Data & Clear Cache.
- In Manage Applications Menu>>Click On Google Play Services>>Clear Data & Clear Cache.
- Clear Cache Memory On Android 4.0+
- Go To Settings>>In Device Menu Select Apps>>Click On Google Play Store>>Clear Data & Clear Cache.
- In Apps option>>Click On Google Play Services>>Clear Data & Clear Cache.
This will help in fixing Google Play Error 927.
Reset your app Preferences
You can change your app Preference to fix the Google Play Error 927. To Reset App Preferences follow the following steps:
- Go to Settings>>In Device , Select Apps>>Click On Menu >>Reset App Preferences.
It will reset all your app preferences to default settings and you might not see any Google Play Error 927 anymore.
Alternate Google Account
Sometimes this error maybe Limited to the Gmail Account you are using and could be fixed by providing an alternate Gmail Account . To add an account follow the following steps:
- Go to Settings>>Accounts>> Select Add Accounts>>Click On Google>> Create or Enter your alternate Gmail ID.
- Let your device sync with this Gmail Account.
- Try to download or update your apps and you will not see any Google Play Error 927 anymore.
If all the above methods doesnt work then you have to understand there is no fix solution for this error so Google recommends all the users to use WiFi to download any app over Google Playstore.
So , If you see Google Play Error 927 while downloading any stuff from Google Play Store then use any of these methods to resolve this problem.
So that’s it for the article What Is Google Play Error 927 & How To Fix It Easily On Android if you have any queries or suggestion do let us know through your comments below and we will surely get back to you.
I hope this post on What Is Google Play Error 927 & How To Fix It Easily On Android helped you and if you liked our work then please do share with your friends and like it over Facebook, Twitter or/and Google + by simply clicking on the links at the bottom of the post as it will help us to grow . You can now even SUBSCRIBE US to get latest updates on our post and articles.
Thanks for reading What Is Google Play Error 927 & How To Fix It Easily On Android , Peace